- IMPRESSIVELY POWERFUL, WONDERFULLY QUIET: ROBAM range hoods are in more than 50 million homes around the world, loved for their strong suction and quiet operation. 800PA static pressure remains quiet thanks to acoustic panel wraps.
- INNOVATIVE DUAL INSTALLATION OPTION: This range hood is designed to fit inside your cabinet for the modern minimalist style OR you can mount to the wall for a more streamlined effect. Suitable for under cabinet and wall-mount installs.
- RECIRCULATION PERFECTED: ROBAM’s patented charcoal filter allows you to install this range hood without any ductwork. Effectively filter out 99.3% of all grease and odors from your kitchen. Designed to fit 6” round duct.
- ALL OF THE FEATURES YOU WANT: The A831 features dishwasher safe baffle filters, energy saving LED lights, responsive touch screen, and a powerful DC motor with a 9-speed setting.
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Simple and minimalist, the 5 burner gas cooktop features a stainless steel surface with matte cast iron grates. The stylish countertop stove is designed to enhance any modern kitchen.
- CULINARY POWER: The burners on the gas cooktop range up to 20,000 BTU, providing extreme heat for perfect stir fries, and each of the gas stove’s 5 burners delivers continuous heat with stable flames.
- PREMIUM GAS STOVE: Featuring Italian-made DEFENDI brass burners with a pure copper core and seat, the durable, high quality gas cooktop stove is resistant to high temperatures and corrosion.
- SAFETY CUT-OFF: The stainless steel 5 burner countertop stove features a flame failure device for complete safety. If the gas stove’s flame extinguishes, the gas supply to the cook top is stopped.
Also Available On
Official Authorized Online Store
The only online store authorized by ROBAM
Global Kitchen Appliance Leader
We have a team of highly
trained specialists that
work around the clock for you!
Friendly Return Policy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, friendly return policy
Free Shipping Selected cities arrive in 2 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.