- TURBO MODE DESIGNED FOR FRIED FOOD: This powerful motor comes equipped with turbo mode so that you can enjoy fried and stir-fried dishes without any mess or damage to your kitchen.
- INNOVATIVE DUAL-INSTALL OPTION: ROBAM designed this range hood to fit inside your cabinet for the modern minimalist style OR to mount on the wall for a streamlined look with the rest of your kitchen. Install under cabinet or wall mounted.
- ALL OF THE FEATURES YOU WANT: The A6720 features dishwasher safe mesh filter, energy saving LED lights, and responsive touch screen. Fits 6” duct.
- Fiver burners to deliver combined BTU of 50,000 so you can explore different recipe from cheese fondue to stir-fried dishes.
- High BTU power burner at 15,000 that gives you the culinary power with precise flames to make the perfect meal.
- Full brass power burners that are highly resistant to heat.
- Featuring a gas leak prevention technology to protect your family and home. If the gas stove’s flame extinguishes, our prevention technology will cut off the gas supply.
- This cooktop comes with electronic ignition that automatically light burners.
- Compatible with natural gas and liquid propane gas supply (conversion kit purchased separately).
- Premium cast-iron grates to better retain heat while the continuous grate design let you cook without boundaries.
- Sealed burner design to prevent spillovers and residues from getting inside the cooktop and damaged internal components.
- Superior warranty protection: 1-year full warranty protection (parts and labor included), 5-year limited warranty protection (parts only), and lifetime warranty protection on burners.
- Includes: cooktop, cast iron grate including wok grate, regulator, and installation hardware.
Also Available On
Official Authorized Online Store
The only online store authorized by ROBAM
Global Kitchen Appliance Leader
We have a team of highly
trained specialists that
work around the clock for you!
Friendly Return Policy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, friendly return policy
Free Shipping Selected cities arrive in 2 days