REFUND, EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
To start the process for a refund, exchange, or credit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-929-0168.
30-Day Refund Terms
Subject to these terms, you may obtain a refund for most items within 30 days of the delivery date. You are responsible for payment of all shipping, return, and service fees, which are non-refundable, and any applicable restocking fees; these charges will be deducted from any refund, credit, or exchange, subject to the below terms. If you return a product, you will need to provide your own shipping label and arrange for the return, such as by dropping off the product or scheduling a courier to pick up the product.
To qualify for a refund, you must provide the delivery date, proof of purchase, and return of the product (pursuant to the return instructions herein) in the same condition you received it; returns will not be accepted for products that have been installed, are no longer in their original packaging or condition, or are missing accessories or pieces or have been damaged not due to our error. Certain exclusions may apply (e.g., sale items, gift cards, perishables, flammable liquids and gases, and personalized items are exempt from returns and refunds). Additional exclusions, restrictions, and restocking fees may be outlined at the point of sale. We also reserve the right to refuse products for refund that are not in as-new condition due to your damage or misuse.
Upon receipt of your return, the item will be inspected, and you will receive an email to your email address on record to notify you that we have received your return and whether your refund was approved. If your refund is approved, we will apply the refund to your original payment method within approximately 7-10 business days, with additional time for your bank to process the refund. Please note that COVID-19 circumstances may delay receipt of returns, shipping, and processing. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. If you believe your refund should have been credited already, you should check with your bank and credit card company and may contact us as outlined below.
The following items are subject to a restocking fee of 30% of the product purchase price (not including shipping or taxes):
Damaged or Defective Products
If a product was delivered to you in a damaged or defective condition, including if an item was missing any parts or was not what you ordered, due to our error, you can request a refund or exchange within 30 days of the delivery date or, if applicable, comply with our Limited Warranty; if a product was damaged during transit and not due to your fault, you can request a credit or exchange within the same time period. If you decide to return the damaged or defective product for an exchange (pursuant to the return instructions herein), you will not be charged for additional shipping, return, or service fees; and the timeframe for exchanges of products may vary, including based on your location. If you decide to return the damaged or defective product for a refund, you will receive a product refund in addition to a refund for any shipping, return, and service fees, and you may be asked to keep and/or destroy the original product.
Other Exchanges and Credits
In the alternative to a qualifying refund or exchange, you may opt to receive store credit instead.
In certain other circumstances, we may offer exchanges and credits in our sole discretion. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you return a product for any exchange or credit, other than a product in a damaged or defective condition due to our error, you will be responsible for all shipping and service fees.
To return a product, including to obtain a refund, exchange, or credit, the following terms apply:
- You must provide the complete product in its original and unused condition, including all accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials, and retail packaging, with no physical damage, along with proof of purchase (i.e., original UPC/serial# intact on the product and retail package), and a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which may be obtained from the website or customer service, for the product and order.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage that occur during your shipment of any product(s) to us, so please ensure the product is packaged sufficiently.
- You are responsible for any shipping labels, except in cases of defective or damaged products; and if you are shipping a product over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- You are responsible for any applicable product restocking fees.
- You should mail your product to: Hauslane Inc., 267 Wattis Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080.
Failure to comply with these terms may result in rejection of your return and the product being shipped back to you at your cost, in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-929-0168, or you may also chat with one of our representatives at www.robamliving.com.