This item is an add-on and can only be purchased with other ROBAM products. Please do not order it alone.
Pour yourself the perfect cup with our electric kettles. This beautiful, durable borosilicate glass kettle is a powerful 1500-watts and offers a generous maximum capacity of 1.7 liters. It features precise temperature control, 6 pre-set temperature programs, a 30-minute keep-warm function and a handy tea steeping timer. The stainless-steel steeper can be inserted to prepare your favorite tea directly in the kettle. When removed it can be placed on the included drip tray to avoid messes. The docking base boasts a handy cord storage for a clean, minimal design that keeps your countertop looking as sleek as the appliances on it.
- Durable borosilicate glass body
- Double-sided measuring line, max capacity 1.7 liters
- Stainless-steel steeper to prepare your favorite tea directly in the kettle
- 6 pre-set temperature control options along with a tea timer, that measures 0 - 10 minutes, and a 30-minute keep-warm function
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Docking base with touch control and a hidden display when powered off
- Integrated cord winder for convenient storage
- The longest warranties in the industry
- Color: silver
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: glass
- Number of parts: 1
- Voltage: 120 V
- Temperature control: Yes
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Accessories: ENFINIGY Electric Kettle
- Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
- LCD Display: Yes
- Power input: 1,850 W
- Net weight: 3.86 lbs
- Length of product: 8.58 in
- Width of product: 5.87 in
- Height of product: 10.28 in
Also Available On
Official Authorized Online Store
The only online store authorized by ROBAM
Global Kitchen Appliance Leader
We have a team of highly
trained specialists that
work around the clock for you!
Friendly Return Policy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, friendly return policy
Free Shipping Selected cities arrive in 2 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.