This item is an add-on and can only be purchased with other ROBAM products. Please do not order it alone.
The 5-quart Tall Cocotte is a taller version of the classic 4-quart cocotte, making it the ideal tool for cooking larger quantities, without taking up valuable stovetop space. The additional height is especially useful in cooking bone-in meat cuts like crown roasts as well as layered dishes like tians, or dishes that rise, such as soufflés. Plus, the added height reduces the risk of liquids boiling over and reduces splatter when deep-frying or searing.
Like all STAUB cocottes, the Tall Cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pan.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 5-quart cocotte for soups, stews, and braises and deep-frying without messy stove splatters
- Ideal for cooking tall bone-in cuts, layered dishes, and desserts that rise
- Large capacity and slim profile that doesn’t take up valuable stovetop space and stores efficiently
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France
- Color: cherry
- Country of origin: France
- Heat resistance: 500.00 F
- Cold resistance: -4.00 F
- Substance: cast iron
- Lid existing: Yes
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Number of parts: 1
- Net weight: 11.46 lbs
- Capacity: 4.97 qt
- Length of product: 11.89 in
- Width of product: 9.45 in
- Height of product: 7.24 in
- Height without lid: 5.35 in
- Upper diameter: 9.45 in
- Bottom diameter: 7.48 in
- Handle length: 0.79 in
Also Available On
Official Authorized Online Store
The only online store authorized by ROBAM
Global Kitchen Appliance Leader
We have a team of highly
trained specialists that
work around the clock for you!
Friendly Return Policy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed, friendly return policy
Free Shipping Selected cities arrive in 2 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.